Carver 3207 1985
- Twin 270 Crusaders with approx 970 original hours
- Onan 6.5 kw generator
- Dual heat and air
- Lines and fenders
- Two stereos
- Halon fire suppression system
- All upholstery has been replaced with sunbrella fabric on berths, sofa and curtains. The seats in the fly bridge have been reupholstered.
- The floor carpets on the interior of the boat as well as on the aft deck and fly bridge have all been replaced. The canvas and screening has all been redone.
- There is a newer full sized fridge/freezer in the galley.
- Single berth as well as a second berth that extends from a single to a double
- Two full length hanging lockers.
- 2 piece head in the aft cabin.
- Closes off from the salon with doors.
- 2 club chairs and teak, height adjustable
- Drop leaf coffee/dining table
- Lined, sunbrella fabric curtains
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Propane stove with stainless steel burner cover for expanded counter space
- 2-piece head in Aft Cabin plus 3-piece head off galley
- Full size separate shower with shower door
- Electric heads
- Private cabin with door
- Two single berths convert to queensize bed with insertion of upholstered "V" cushion
- Full size hanging locker
- Cupboards under berths on both sides
- 3 captain's chairs
- 1 bench seat with storage below
- All covered in white marine vinyl trimmed with black
- Large aft deck
- 2 large, teak reclining chairs with separate ottomans (cushions)
- Teak folding dining table
- Teak cooler chest
|Distance||1298 miles from Fort Lauderdale, FL [Change]|
|# of Engines||2|